Table of contents
About this book
This is an impressive collection of original research papers in discrete and computational geometry, contributed by many leading researchers in these fields, as a tribute to Jacob E. Goodman and Richard Pollack, two of the `founding fathers' of the area, on the occasion of their 2/3 x 100 birthdays. The topics covered by the 41 papers provide professionals and graduate students with a comprehensive presentation of the state of the art in most aspects of discrete and computational geometry, including geometric algorithms, arrangements, geometric graph theory and quantitative and algorithmic real algebraic geometry, with important connections to algebraic geometry, convexity, polyhedral combinatorics, and the theory of packing, covering, and tiling.
365体育网站The book will serve as an invaluable source of reference in this discipline, and an indispensible component of the library of anyone working in the above areas.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI http://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-55566-4
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2003
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-62442-1
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-55566-4
- Series Print ISSN 0937-5511
- Buy this book on publisher's site